عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
The objective of this research is to find out about the relationship between leadership styles of managers (transformational style of leadership, transactiional style of leadership, duticism) and the organizational commitment of employees in Physical Eduction administration of Golestan Province. The study also investigates the relation between individual characteristics with leadership styles of managers and organizational commitment of employees. The study is basically a descriptive researsh. data was gathered through a questionnaire whose veliability and validity were assessed by the researcher and other colleagues. The research data was collected by standard questionnaire (leadership styles questionnaire & OCQ). All managers and employees in Physical Education Office of Golestan Province (137 people) were considered as the statistical universe. Data analysis were done by using descriptive statistics and speareman, s Ranking Coefficient and Kendal, s Coefficient. Spss (13) and Excel 2003 software were used for the analysis of the data. The following results were obtaned:
1. The manager's changing style has a positive relationship with organizationdl commitment of employees (p<0.05).
2. The managers interchanging style has a negative relationship with organizational commitment of employess (p<0.05).
3. The managers dutism style does not have a negative relationship with organizatiand commitment of employees (p<0.05).
4. The age of managers has a meaninguful relationship with changing, interchanging and dutiesm styles of management (p<0.05).
5. The educational evidence does not have a meaningful relationship with changing and interohanging styles of management (p<0.05).
6. The educational evidence has not a meaningful relationship with dutism styles of management (p<0.05).
7. The individual characteristics (the average rate of monthly pay, field of study and service experience) does not have a meaningful relatiouship with managers, changing, interchanging and dutism styles of management (p<0.05).
8. The individual characteristics (lage, education, service experiences, field of study) has a meaningful relationship with organizational commitment of employess.
9. The individual charactariscs (the average rate of monthly pay, sex, marital status) does not have a meaningful relationship with organizational commitment of employees.